AC Maintenance Near You
AC Maintenance. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC maintenance and inspection in the St. Louis area. Weis Heating and Cooling specializes in Lennox, Daikin, and other brands and products. We can offer 24/7 service. Weis can handle air conditioning units, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't wait to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We also offer a variety of financing and payment options for AC maintenance and installation. This may include the following:
- No Payment, No Interest for 180 Days
- Monthly Payments as Low as $57
- 0% Financing with Low Monthly Payments
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, and rebates. We are dedicated to helping homeowners with full HVAC service. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Frequently Asked Questions by Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC maintenance. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need AC maintenance, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Do You Need AC Maintenance?
From air conditioning installation and repair to boilers and full-stystem maintenance, Weis Comfort Systems is here. Request service today.
There's 4 main goals when it comes to HVAC maintenance:
- Safety: We'll make sure there aren't any carbon monoxide or electric problems that can harm your home.
- Energy Savings: Obstructions and buildup can cause serious efficiency issues. It's important to keep your costs low and efficiency as high as possible.
- Breakdown Prevention: Parts wear out, systems break down, voltage slips. It's crucial to avoid a full install when and where you can.
- Life Extension: An underperforming AC system can end up costing thousands of dollars for a replacement. Preemptive AC maintenance is a move in the right direction.
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working like it's supposed to.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There are a lot of things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' AC maintenance techs in St. Louis, MO, now.