Clayton, MO, AC Maintenance
AC Maintenance Clayton, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC maintenance and inspection in Clayton, MO. Weis Heating and Cooling specializes in Lennox, Daikin, and other brands. We can offer emergency repair and service. Weis can handle air conditioning units, heating, boilers, air filtration systems, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
You may be eligible for a number of financing options for Clayton, MO, AC maintenance and installation. This may include the following:
- No Payment, No Interest for 180 Days
- Monthly Payments as Low as $57
- 0% Financing with Low Monthly Payments
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, and rebates. We are dedicated to helping Clayton, MO, homeowners with any and all AC repair and maintenance. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
FAQs by Clayton, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC maintenance. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Clayton, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need AC maintenance in Clayton, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Clayton, MO
Weis Comfort Systems will give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Clayton right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Clayton homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating and Cooling
- Heating Repair
Don't hesitate to request AC maintenance in Clayton, MO, today for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's important for your wallet to maintain your home or business' heating and air conditioning systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Clayton, MO, AC maintenance and our seasonal maintenance plans that are created to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for additional information about our Clayton, MO, AC maintenance, installation, and repair services.
Do You Need AC Maintenance in Clayton Now?
Weis Comfort Systems can handle everything from air filtration systems and boilers to AC installation. Request service today.
There's 4 main goals when it comes to HVAC maintenance:
- Safety: We'll make sure there aren't any carbon monoxide or electric problems that can harm your home.
- Energy Savings: Obstructions and buildup can cause serious efficiency issues. It's important to keep your costs low and efficiency high.
- Prevention: Parts wear out, systems break down, voltage slips. It is important to avoid a full install when and where you can.
- Quality Control: An AC system that doesn't do it's job as efficiently as it can can end up costing you thousands more than it should. Preemptive AC maintenance in Clayton, MO, is a move in the right direction.
There are a few things home and business owners can take to make sure their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Clayton homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There's a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' AC maintenance experts in Clayton, MO, now.