Hillsboro, MO, AC Maintenance
AC Maintenance Hillsboro, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC maintenance and inspection in Hillsboro, MO. Weis Heating and Cooling specializes in Lennox, Daikin, and other brands and products. We can offer 24/7 service. We take care of air conditioning units, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
You may be eligible for a number of financing options for Hillsboro, MO, AC maintenance and installation. This may include the following:
- No Payment, No Interest for 180 Days
- Monthly Payments as Low as $57
- 0% Financing with Low Monthly Payments
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, and rebates. We are dedicated to helping Hillsboro, MO, homeowners with full HVAC service. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Frequently Asked Questions by Hillsboro, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC maintenance, installation, and other services. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Hillsboro, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need AC maintenance in Hillsboro, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Hillsboro, MO
Weis Comfort Systems will provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Hillsboro right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Hillsboro homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Repair
Feel free to request AC maintenance in Hillsboro, MO, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to take care of your home or business' heating and air conditioning systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Hillsboro, MO, air conditioning services and our seasonal maintenance plans that are created to save you money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for additional information about our Hillsboro, MO, air conditioning maintenance, installation, and repair services.
Do You Need AC Maintenance in Hillsboro Today?
Weis Comfort Systems can handle everything from air filtration systems and boilers to AC installation. Request service today.
There are 4 main goals when it comes to HVAC maintenance:
- Safety: It's essential to make sure that your home's AC system doesn't have any risks involving carbon monoxide or electrical problems.
- Savings on Energy Bills: Wear and tear, dirt, and other obstructions can deplete the efficiency of your AC. It's important to keep your costs low and efficiency high.
- Breakdown Prevention: Whether it's using more volts to do the same thing or parts wear down, things happen. It's critical to avoid a full install when and where you can.
- Quality Control: An underperforming AC system can end up costing thousands of dollars for a replacement. Preemptive AC maintenance in Hillsboro, MO, is a move in the right direction.
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure that their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Hillsboro customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There are various things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' AC maintenance experts in Hillsboro, MO, now.