House Springs, MO, AC Maintenance
AC Maintenance House Springs, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified air conditioning technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC maintenance and inspection in House Springs, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox, Daikin, and other brands and products. We can offer 24/7 service. We take care of air conditioning units, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
You may be eligible for a number of financing options for House Springs, MO, AC maintenance and installation. This may include the following:
- No Payment, No Interest for 180 Days
- Monthly Payments as Low as $57
- 0% Financing with Low Monthly Payments
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, and rebates. We are dedicated to helping House Springs, MO, homeowners with any and all AC repair and maintenance. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
FAQs by House Springs, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC maintenance, installation, and other services. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our House Springs, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your HVAC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need AC maintenance in House Springs, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in House Springs, MO
Weis Comfort Systems will provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in House Springs now. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For House Springs home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning maintenance in House Springs, MO, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to take care of your business or home's heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis to learn more about House Springs, MO, AC maintenance and our seasonal maintenance plans that are created to save homeowners money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for additional information about our House Springs, MO, air conditioning maintenance, installation, and repair services.
Do You Need AC Maintenance in House Springs Today?
From air conditioning installation and repair to boilers and full-stystem maintenance, Weis Comfort Systems is here. Request service now.
There's four main goals when it comes to HVAC maintenance:
- Safety: We'll make sure there aren't any carbon monoxide or electric problems that can harm your home.
- Savings on Energy Bills: Obstructions and buildup can cause serious efficiency issues. It's important to keep your costs low and efficiency as high as possible.
- Breakdown Prevention: Whether it's using more volts to do the same thing or parts wear down, things happen. It's important to avoid a full install when and where you can.
- Quality Control: An AC system that doesn't do it's job as efficiently as it can can end up costing you thousands more than it should. Preemptive AC maintenance in House Springs, MO, is a move in the right direction.
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help House Springs homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' AC maintenance techs in House Springs, MO, now.