Imperial, MO, AC Maintenance
AC Maintenance Imperial, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC maintenance and inspection in Imperial, MO. Weis Heating and Cooling specializes in Lennox, Daikin, and other brands and products. We offer 24/7 service. We take care of air conditioning units, heating, boilers, air filtration systems, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
You may be eligible for a number of financing options for Imperial, MO, AC maintenance and installation. This may include the following:
- No Payment, No Interest for 180 Days
- Monthly Payments as Low as $57
- 0% Financing with Low Monthly Payments
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, and rebates. We are dedicated to helping Imperial, MO, homeowners with any and all AC repair and maintenance. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Frequently Asked Questions by Imperial, MO Homeowners
You might have a few questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC maintenance. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Imperial, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need AC maintenance in Imperial, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Imperial, MO
Weis Comfort Systems can give you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Imperial today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Imperial home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Repair
Feel free to request air conditioning maintenance in Imperial, MO, today for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's important for your wallet to maintain your business or home's heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Imperial, MO, AC maintenance and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for additional information about our Imperial, MO, AC maintenance, installation, and repair services.
Do You Need AC Maintenance in Imperial Now?
Weis Comfort Systems can handle everything from air filtration systems and boilers to AC installation. Request service now.
There's four main goals when it comes to HVAC maintenance:
- Safety: It's essential to make sure that your home's AC system doesn't have any risks involving carbon monoxide or electrical problems.
- Savings on Energy Bills: Wear and tear, dirt, and other obstructions can deplete the efficiency of your AC. It's important to keep your costs low and efficiency high.
- Prevention: Parts wear out, systems break down, voltage slips. It's important to avoid a full install when and where you can.
- Quality Control: An AC system that doesn't do it's job as efficiently as it can can end up costing you thousands more than it should. Preemptive AC maintenance in Imperial, MO, is a move in the right direction.
There are a few things home and business owners can take to make sure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Imperial homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There's a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' AC maintenance techs in Imperial, MO, now.