Shrewsbury, MO, AC Maintenance
AC Maintenance Shrewsbury, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified air conditioning technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC maintenance and inspection in Shrewsbury, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox, Daikin, and other brands. We offer emergency repair and service. We take care of air conditioning units, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our services.
We also offer a variety of financing and payment options for Shrewsbury, MO, AC maintenance and installation. This may include the following:
- No Payment, No Interest for 180 Days
- Monthly Payments as Low as $57
- 0% Financing with Low Monthly Payments
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, and rebates. We are dedicated to helping Shrewsbury, MO, homeowners with any and all AC repair and maintenance. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
FAQs by Shrewsbury, MO Homeowners
You might have a few questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC maintenance, installation, and other services. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Shrewsbury, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need AC maintenance in Shrewsbury, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Shrewsbury, MO
We can give you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Shrewsbury today. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Shrewsbury home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
Feel free to request air conditioning maintenance in Shrewsbury, MO, today for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's important for your wallet to maintain your home or business' HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Shrewsbury, MO, air conditioning services and our seasonal maintenance plans that are created to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for additional information about our Shrewsbury, MO, AC maintenance, installation, and repair services.
Do You Need AC Maintenance in Shrewsbury Now?
From air conditioning installation and repair to boilers and full-stystem maintenance, Weis Comfort Systems is here. Request service now.
There are 4 main goals when it comes to HVAC maintenance:
- Safety: We'll make sure there aren't any carbon monoxide or electric problems that can harm your home.
- Savings on Energy Bills: Obstructions and buildup can cause serious efficiency issues. It's important to keep your costs low and efficiency as high as possible.
- Prevention: Parts wear out, systems break down, voltage slips. It is crucial to avoid a full install when and where you can.
- Quality Control: An AC system that doesn't do it's job as efficiently as it can can end up costing you thousands more than it should. Preemptive AC maintenance in Shrewsbury, MO, is a move in the right direction.
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Shrewsbury customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are various things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' AC maintenance techs in Shrewsbury, MO, now.