Valley Park, MO, AC Maintenance
AC Maintenance Valley Park, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC maintenance and inspection in Valley Park, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox, Daikin, and other brands and products. We can offer 24/7 service. We take care of air conditioning units, heating, boilers, air filtration systems, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We also offer a variety of financing and payment options for Valley Park, MO, AC maintenance and installation. This includes the following:
- No Payment, No Interest for 180 Days
- Monthly Payments as Low as $57
- 0% Financing with Low Monthly Payments
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, and rebates. We are dedicated to helping Valley Park, MO, homeowners with any and all AC repair and maintenance. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
FAQs by Valley Park, MO Homeowners
You may have a few questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC maintenance, installation, and other services. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Valley Park, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need AC maintenance in Valley Park, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Valley Park, MO
We will give you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Valley Park right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Valley Park home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Repair
Go ahead and request air conditioning maintenance in Valley Park, MO, today for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to maintain your home or business' heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Valley Park, MO, air conditioning services and our seasonal maintenance plans that are created to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for more information about our Valley Park, MO, air conditioning maintenance, installation, and repair services.
Do You Need AC Maintenance in Valley Park Now?
From air conditioning installation and repair to boilers and full-stystem maintenance, Weis Comfort Systems is here. Request service today.
There are 4 main goals when it comes to HVAC maintenance:
- Safety: It's essential to make sure that your home's AC system doesn't have any risks involving carbon monoxide or electrical problems.
- Savings on Energy Bills: Wear and tear, dirt, and other obstructions can deplete the efficiency of your AC. It's important to keep your costs low and efficiency high.
- Breakdown Prevention: Whether it's using more volts to do the same thing or parts wear down, things happen. It's important to avoid a full install when and where you can.
- Life Extension: An AC system that doesn't do it's job as efficiently as it can can end up costing you thousands more than it should. Preemptive AC maintenance in Valley Park, MO, is a move in the right direction.
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Valley Park homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There are a lot of things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' AC maintenance techs in Valley Park, MO, now.