AC Repair Company Arnold
Is your AC taking a vacation from keeping your Arnold home cool and comfortable? Have you been dealing with uncontrollable temperatures and heatwaves inside your Arnold home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Arnold home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Arnold. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can tackle any AC problem and get your unit working again. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your Arnold home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Arnold. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Arnold
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. We can show you how affordable repairs and maintenance to an AC unit can be. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scaleable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Arnold home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Arnold AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Arnold:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Arnold
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Arnold residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some AC repairs will need to be completed by an AC technician, there are a few do-it-yourself techniques you can try to optimize the performance of your Arnold AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Arnold
AC Service and Maintenance plans can extend an AC units life well beyond the manufacturer warranty, but even then there are limits to what repairs can do. Eventually, your Arnold AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. How do you know if your AC unit isn't keeping pace with modern AC unit standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Arnold AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Arnold – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Arnold. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Arnold AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.