AC Repair Company Ballwin
Is your AC unit failing to keep your Ballwin house cool and comfortable? Is the temperature in your Ballwin home less reliable than Missouri weather? Is your Ballwin home more like a sauna, and less like a comfortable, enjoyable place to relax? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Ballwin. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can take your under performing unit and bring it back to speed quickly and efficiently and on a schedule that works perfectly for your daily needs. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool Ballwin home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Ballwin. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Ballwin
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Ballwin home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Ballwin AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Ballwin:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Ballwin
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Ballwin residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While most AC repairs will require the knowledge of an AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Ballwin
AC Service and Maintenance plans can can keep your AC unit working for an extended amount of time. Eventually, your Ballwin AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Ballwin AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Ballwin – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Ballwin. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Ballwin AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.