AC Repair Company Brentwood
Did your Brentwood AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you can't stand the inside of your home? Is the temperature in your Brentwood home less reliable than Missouri weather? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Brentwood home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Brentwood. Experience matters and we have more than 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool Brentwood home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Brentwood. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Brentwood
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. We offer competitive pricing solutions, whether you need AC maintenance plans or just a simple AC repair service. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Brentwood AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Brentwood:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Brentwood
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Brentwood residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. When your AC unit isn't operating as it should, or isn't making your home as comfortable as you want, we can help bring it back into order.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Brentwood
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Brentwood AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Brentwood AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Brentwood AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Brentwood – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Brentwood. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Brentwood AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.