AC Repair Company Clayton
Is your AC unit failing to keep your Clayton house cool and comfortable? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Clayton home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Clayton home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Clayton. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can tackle any AC problem and get your unit working again. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool Clayton home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Clayton. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Clayton
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Clayton home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Clayton AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Clayton:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Clayton
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Clayton residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a Clayton home impossible to be comfortable in. When your AC unit isn't operating as it should, or isn't making your home as comfortable as you want, we can help bring it back into order.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Clayton
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Clayton AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Clayton AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. How do you know if your AC unit isn't keeping pace with modern AC unit standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Clayton AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Clayton – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Clayton. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Clayton AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.