AC Repair Company Columbia
Is your AC taking a vacation from keeping your Columbia home cool and comfortable? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Columbia home? Is your Columbia home more like a sauna, and less like a comfortable, enjoyable place to relax? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Columbia. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can take your under performing unit and bring it back to speed quickly and efficiently and on a schedule that works perfectly for your daily needs. When your ready to have a comfortable climate controlled Columbia home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Columbia. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Columbia
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Columbia home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Columbia AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Columbia:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Columbia
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Columbia residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a Columbia home impossible to be comfortable in. When your AC unit isn't operating as it should, or isn't making your home as comfortable as you want, we can help bring it back into order.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Columbia
AC Service and Maintenance plans can can keep your AC unit working for an extended amount of time. Eventually, your Columbia AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Columbia AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Columbia – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Columbia. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Columbia AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.