AC Repair Company Concord
Did your Concord AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you cant stand the inside of your home? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Concord home? Is your Concord home just too hot to work with? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Concord. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll get your old and worn AC unit into shape so that it can keep your house cool and comfortable. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool Concord home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Concord. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Concord
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Concord home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Concord AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Concord:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Concord
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Concord residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are a few do-it-yourself techniques you can try to optimize the performance of your Concord AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Concord
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Concord AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Concord AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. How do you know if your AC unit isn't keeping pace with modern AC unit standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Concord AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Concord – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Concord. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Concord AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.