AC Repair Company Creve Coeur
Is your AC unit failing to keep your Creve Coeur house cool and comfortable? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Creve Coeur home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Creve Coeur home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Creve Coeur. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool Creve Coeur home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Creve Coeur. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Creve Coeur
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. We can show you how affordable repairs and maintenance to an AC unit can be. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Creve Coeur home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Creve Coeur AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Creve Coeur:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Creve Coeur
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Creve Coeur residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are a few do-it-yourself techniques you can try to optimize the performance of your Creve Coeur AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Creve Coeur
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Creve Coeur AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Creve Coeur AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Creve Coeur AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Creve Coeur – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Creve Coeur. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Creve Coeur AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.