AC Repair Company Des Peres
Is your AC unit failing to keep your Des Peres house cool and comfortable? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Des Peres home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Des Peres home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Des Peres. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can tackle any AC problem and get your unit working again. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool Des Peres home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Des Peres. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Des Peres
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Des Peres home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Des Peres AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Des Peres:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Des Peres
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Des Peres residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While most AC repairs will require the knowledge of an AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Des Peres
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Des Peres AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Des Peres AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Des Peres AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Des Peres – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Des Peres. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Des Peres AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.