AC Repair Company Fairview Heights
Did your Fairview Heights AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you cant stand the inside of your home? Is the temperature in your Fairview Heights home less reliable than Missouri weather? Is your Fairview Heights home more like a sauna, and less like a comfortable, enjoyable place to relax? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Fairview Heights. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool Fairview Heights home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Fairview Heights. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Fairview Heights
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Fairview Heights home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Fairview Heights AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Fairview Heights:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Fairview Heights
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Fairview Heights residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Fairview Heights
AC Service and Maintenance plans can extend an AC units life well beyond the manufacturer warranty, but even then there are limits to what repairs can do. Eventually, your Fairview Heights AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Fairview Heights AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Fairview Heights – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Fairview Heights. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Fairview Heights AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.