AC Repair Company Freeburg
Is your AC taking a vacation from keeping your Freeburg home cool and comfortable? Is the temperature in your Freeburg home less reliable than Missouri weather? Is your Freeburg home more like a sauna, and less like a comfortable, enjoyable place to relax? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Freeburg. Experience matters and we have more than 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll get your old and worn AC unit into shape so that it can keep your house cool and comfortable. When you're ready to relax in your Freeburg home again, call the AC Repair Professionals in Freeburg. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Freeburg
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. We can show you how affordable repairs and maintenance to an AC unit can be. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Freeburg home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Freeburg AC unit. If repairs and maintenance are not completed regularly, an AC unit can completely break, and then a costly new unit will be needed. We can keep the replacement at bay by providing needed AC maintenance/repair. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Freeburg:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Freeburg
We're excited to provide professional and high end air conditioning repair services to Freeburg residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some AC repairs will need to be completed by an AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Freeburg
AC Service and Maintenance plans can can keep your AC unit working for an extended amount of time. Eventually, your Freeburg AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Freeburg AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Freeburg – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Freeburg. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Freeburg AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.