AC Repair Company High Ridge
Has your High Ridge AC unit recently decided to stop working? Is the temperature in your High Ridge home less reliable than Missouri weather? Is your High Ridge home just too hot to work with? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in High Ridge. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can take your under performing unit and bring it back to speed quickly and efficiently and on a schedule that works perfectly for your daily needs. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your High Ridge home, call the AC Repair Professionals in High Ridge. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company High Ridge
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. We offer competitive pricing solutions, whether you need AC maintenance plans or just a simple AC repair service. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your High Ridge AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in High Ridge:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in High Ridge
We're excited to provide professional and high end air conditioning repair services to High Ridge residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some AC repairs will need to be completed by an AC technician, there are a few do-it-yourself techniques you can try to optimize the performance of your High Ridge AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company High Ridge
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your High Ridge AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your High Ridge AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a High Ridge AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company High Ridge – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in High Ridge. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our High Ridge AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.