AC Repair Company Hillsboro
Did your Hillsboro AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you cant stand the inside of your home? Have you been dealing with uncontrollable temperatures and heatwaves inside your Hillsboro home? Is your Hillsboro home more like a sauna, and less like a comfortable, enjoyable place to relax? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Hillsboro. Experience matters and we have more than 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. When your ready to have a comfortable climate controlled Hillsboro home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Hillsboro. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Hillsboro
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Hillsboro home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Hillsboro AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Hillsboro:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Hillsboro
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Hillsboro residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. When your AC unit isn't operating as it should, or isn't making your home as comfortable as you want, we can help bring it back into order.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. Adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Hillsboro
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Hillsboro AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Hillsboro AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Hillsboro AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Hillsboro – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Hillsboro. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Hillsboro AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.