AC Repair Company Kirkwood
Is your AC taking a vacation from keeping your Kirkwood home cool and comfortable? Have you been dealing with uncontrollable temperatures and heatwaves inside your Kirkwood home? Is you Kirkwood home just too hot to work with? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Kirkwood. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can take your under performing unit and bring it back to speed quickly and efficiently and on a schedule that works perfectly for your daily needs. When your ready to have a comfortable climate controlled Kirkwood home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Kirkwood. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Kirkwood
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. We offer competitive pricing solutions, whether you need AC maintenance plans or just a simple AC repair service. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Kirkwood AC unit. If repairs and maintenance are not completed regularly, an AC unit can completely break, and then a costly new unit will be needed. We can keep the replacement at bay by providing needed AC maintenance/repair. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Kirkwood:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Kirkwood
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Kirkwood residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some AC repairs will need to be completed by an AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Kirkwood
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Kirkwood AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Kirkwood AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Kirkwood AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Kirkwood – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Kirkwood. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Kirkwood AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.