AC Repair Company Lemay
Has your Lemay AC unit recently decided to stop working? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Lemay home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Lemay home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Lemay. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can tackle any AC problem and get your unit working again. When your ready to have a comfortable climate controlled Lemay home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Lemay. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Lemay
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. We can show you how affordable repairs and maintenance to an AC unit can be. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Lemay home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Lemay AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Lemay:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Lemay
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Lemay residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While most AC repairs will require the knowledge of an AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Lemay
AC Service and Maintenance plans can can keep your AC unit working for an extended amount of time. Eventually, your Lemay AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. How do you know if your AC unit isn't keeping pace with modern AC unit standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Lemay AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Lemay – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Lemay. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Lemay AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.