AC Repair Company Liguori
Has your Liguori AC unit recently decided to stop working? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Liguori home? Is your Liguori home more like a sauna, and less like a comfortable, enjoyable place to relax? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Liguori. Experience matters and we have more than 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can tackle any AC problem and get your unit working again. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your Liguori home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Liguori. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Liguori
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Liguori home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Liguori AC unit. If repairs and maintenance are not completed regularly, an AC unit can completely break, and then a costly new unit will be needed. We can keep the replacement at bay by providing needed AC maintenance/repair. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Liguori:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Liguori
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Liguori residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. When your AC unit isn't operating as it should, or isn't making your home as comfortable as you want, we can help bring it back into order.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some AC repairs will need to be completed by an AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Liguori
AC Service and Maintenance plans can extend an AC units life well beyond the manufacturer warranty, but even then there are limits to what repairs can do. Eventually, your Liguori AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Liguori AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Liguori – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Liguori. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Liguori AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.