AC Repair Company New Athens
Is your AC taking a vacation from keeping your New Athens home cool and comfortable? Is the temperature in your New Athens home less reliable than Missouri weather? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool New Athens home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in New Athens. Experience matters and we have more than 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your New Athens home, call the AC Repair Professionals in New Athens. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company New Athens
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your New Athens home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your New Athens AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in New Athens:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in New Athens
We're excited to provide professional and high end air conditioning repair services to New Athens residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While most AC repairs will require the knowledge of an AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company New Athens
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your New Athens AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your New Athens AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. How do you know if your AC unit isn't keeping pace with modern AC unit standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a New Athens AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company New Athens – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in New Athens. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our New Athens AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.