AC Repair Company Oakville
Did your Oakville AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you cant stand the inside of your home? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Oakville home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Oakville home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Oakville. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. When you're ready to relax in your Oakville home again, call the AC Repair Professionals in Oakville. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Oakville
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. We offer competitive pricing solutions, whether you need AC maintenance plans or just a simple AC repair service. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Oakville AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Oakville:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Oakville
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Oakville residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Oakville
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Oakville AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Oakville AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Oakville AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Oakville – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Oakville. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Oakville AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.