AC Repair Company Pevely
Has your Pevely AC unit recently decided to stop working? Have you been dealing with uncontrollable temperatures and heatwaves inside your Pevely home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Pevely home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Pevely. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can take your under performing unit and bring it back to speed quickly and efficiently and on a schedule that works perfectly for your daily needs. When you're ready to relax in your Pevely home again, call the AC Repair Professionals in Pevely. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Pevely
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Pevely home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Pevely AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Pevely:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Pevely
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Pevely residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. When your AC unit isn't operating as it should, or isn't making your home as comfortable as you want, we can help bring it back into order.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are a few do-it-yourself techniques you can try to optimize the performance of your Pevely AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Pevely
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Pevely AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Pevely AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Pevely AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Pevely – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Pevely. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Pevely AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.