AC Repair Company Richmond Heights
Did your Richmond Heights AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you cant stand the inside of your home? Have you been dealing with uncontrollable temperatures and heatwaves inside your Richmond Heights home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Richmond Heights home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Richmond Heights. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll get your old and worn AC unit into shape so that it can keep your house cool and comfortable. When your ready to have a comfortable climate controlled Richmond Heights home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Richmond Heights. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Richmond Heights
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Richmond Heights home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Richmond Heights AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Richmond Heights:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Richmond Heights
We're excited to provide professional and high end air conditioning repair services to Richmond Heights residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a Richmond Heights home impossible to be comfortable in. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are a few do-it-yourself techniques you can try to optimize the performance of your Richmond Heights AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Richmond Heights
AC Service and Maintenance plans can extend an AC units life well beyond the manufacturer warranty, but even then there are limits to what repairs can do. Eventually, your Richmond Heights AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Richmond Heights AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Richmond Heights – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Richmond Heights. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Richmond Heights AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.