AC Repair Company Robertsville
Did your Robertsville AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you cant stand the inside of your home? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Robertsville home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Robertsville home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Robertsville. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll get your old and worn AC unit into shape so that it can keep your house cool and comfortable. When you're ready to relax in your Robertsville home again, call the AC Repair Professionals in Robertsville. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Robertsville
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Robertsville home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Robertsville AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Robertsville:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Robertsville
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Robertsville residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While most AC repairs will require the knowledge of an AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Robertsville
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Robertsville AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Robertsville AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Robertsville AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Robertsville – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Robertsville. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Robertsville AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.