AC Repair Company Shiloh
Is your AC taking a vacation from keeping your Shiloh home cool and comfortable? Have you been dealing with uncontrollable temperatures and heatwaves inside your Shiloh home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Shiloh home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Shiloh. Experience matters and we have more than 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can take your under performing unit and bring it back to speed quickly and efficiently and on a schedule that works perfectly for your daily needs. When your ready to have a comfortable climate controlled Shiloh home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Shiloh. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Shiloh
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. We can show you how affordable repairs and maintenance to an AC unit can be. We offer competitive pricing solutions, whether you need AC maintenance plans or just a simple AC repair service. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Shiloh AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Shiloh:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Shiloh
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Shiloh residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a Shiloh home impossible to be comfortable in. When your AC unit isn't operating as it should, or isn't making your home as comfortable as you want, we can help bring it back into order.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Shiloh
AC Service and Maintenance plans can can keep your AC unit working for an extended amount of time. Eventually, your Shiloh AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Shiloh AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Shiloh – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Shiloh. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Shiloh AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.