AC Repair Company South County
Has your South County AC unit recently decided to stop working? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your South County home? Is your South County home more like a sauna, and less like a comfortable, enjoyable place to relax? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in South County. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll get your old and worn AC unit into shape so that it can keep your house cool and comfortable. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your South County home, call the AC Repair Professionals in South County. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company South County
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your South County home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your South County AC unit. If repairs and maintenance are not completed regularly, an AC unit can completely break, and then a costly new unit will be needed. We can keep the replacement at bay by providing needed AC maintenance/repair. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in South County:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in South County
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to South County residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a South County home impossible to be comfortable in. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company South County
AC Service and Maintenance plans can extend an AC units life well beyond the manufacturer warranty, but even then there are limits to what repairs can do. Eventually, your South County AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a South County AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company South County – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in South County. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our South County AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.