AC Repair Company St. Louis
Did your St. Louis AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you cant stand the inside of your home? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your St. Louis home? Is your St. Louis home just too hot to work with? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in St. Louis. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can take your under performing unit and bring it back to speed quickly and efficiently and on a schedule that works perfectly for your daily needs. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool St. Louis home, call the AC Repair Professionals in St. Louis. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company St. Louis
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. We offer competitive pricing solutions, whether you need AC maintenance plans or just a simple AC repair service. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your St. Louis AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in St. Louis:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in St. Louis
We're excited to provide professional and high end air conditioning repair services to St. Louis residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company St. Louis
AC Service and Maintenance plans can extend an AC units life well beyond the manufacturer warranty, but even then there are limits to what repairs can do. Eventually, your St. Louis AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a St. Louis AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company St. Louis – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in St. Louis. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our St. Louis AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.