AC Repair Company Swansea
Is your AC unit failing to keep your Swansea house cool and comfortable? Have you been dealing with uncontrollable temperatures and heatwaves inside your Swansea home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Swansea home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Swansea. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your Swansea home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Swansea. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Swansea
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. We offer competitive pricing solutions, whether you need AC maintenance plans or just a simple AC repair service. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Swansea AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Swansea:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Swansea
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Swansea residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. When your AC unit isn't operating as it should, or isn't making your home as comfortable as you want, we can help bring it back into order.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Swansea
AC Service and Maintenance plans can can keep your AC unit working for an extended amount of time. Eventually, your Swansea AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Swansea AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Swansea – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Swansea. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Swansea AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.