AC Repair Company Town and Country
Has your Town and Country AC unit recently decided to stop working? Is the temperature in your Town and Country home less reliable than Missouri weather? Is your Town and Country home more like a sauna, and less like a comfortable, enjoyable place to relax? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Town and Country. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. When your ready to have a comfortable climate controlled Town and Country home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Town and Country. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Town and Country
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Town and Country home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Town and Country AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Town and Country:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Town and Country
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to provide incredible air conditioning repair services to Town and Country residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a Town and Country home impossible to be comfortable in. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some AC repairs will need to be completed by an AC technician, there are a few do-it-yourself techniques you can try to optimize the performance of your Town and Country AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Town and Country
AC Service and Maintenance plans can extend an AC units life well beyond the manufacturer warranty, but even then there are limits to what repairs can do. Eventually, your Town and Country AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. How do you know if your AC unit isn't keeping pace with modern AC unit standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Town and Country AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Town and Country – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Town and Country. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Town and Country AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.