AC Repair Company University City
Is your AC taking a vacation from keeping your University City home cool and comfortable? Is the temperature in your University City home less reliable than Missouri weather? Is your University City home just too hot to work with? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in University City. With over 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. When your ready to have a comfortable climate controlled University City home, call the AC Repair Professionals in University City. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company University City
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your University City home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your University City AC unit. Replacing an entire unit is often far more expensive that repairing or replacing a piece of it. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in University City:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in University City
We're excited to provide professional and high end air conditioning repair services to University City residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a University City home impossible to be comfortable in. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some AC repairs will need to be completed by an AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. AC units rely on optimal air flow conditions to properly operate. If the filters are clogged and dirty, this will restrict airflow to the unit and cause a lack of proper cooling throughout the house.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company University City
AC Service and Maintenance plans can can keep your AC unit working for an extended amount of time. Eventually, your University City AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a University City AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company University City – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in University City. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our University City AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.