AC Repair Company Valley Park
Did your Valley Park AC unit take a semi-permanent break and now you cant stand the inside of your home? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Valley Park home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Valley Park home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Valley Park. Experience matters and we have more than 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can tackle any AC problem and get your unit working again. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your Valley Park home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Valley Park. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Valley Park
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. We can show you how affordable repairs and maintenance to an AC unit can be. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Valley Park home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Valley Park AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Valley Park:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Valley Park
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Valley Park residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a Valley Park home impossible to be comfortable in. If your AC unit isn't functioning as it should, we can help.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some AC repairs will need to be completed by an AC technician, there are still some remedies that you can undertake to try and fix your unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Valley Park
AC Service and Maintenance plans can extend an AC units life well beyond the manufacturer warranty, but even then there are limits to what repairs can do. Eventually, your Valley Park AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Valley Park AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Valley Park – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Valley Park. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Valley Park AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.