AC Repair Company Webster Groves
Has your Webster Groves AC unit recently decided to stop working? Are you experiencing unpredictable temperatures inside your Webster Groves home? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Webster Groves home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Webster Groves. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your Webster Groves home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Webster Groves. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Webster Groves
Air Conditioning Repairs are more affordable than you may think. The common misconception is that any repairs or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive, but we can show you otherwise. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Webster Groves home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Webster Groves AC unit. If repairs and maintenance are not completed regularly, an AC unit can completely break, and then a costly new unit will be needed. We can keep the replacement at bay by providing needed AC maintenance/repair. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Webster Groves:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Webster Groves
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Webster Groves residents. Broken AC units can make a home unbearable to be in. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While most AC repairs will require the knowledge of an AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check to make sure the temperature for the unit is set to a level where it will kick on. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. Tighten any loose bolts or nuts, and check the interior for any debris that could be causing the noise.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. Move the Thermostat to a neutral location that will accurately record the home temperature.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – AC units are dependent upon a balance of fluids, insulation, and refrigerant lines. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Webster Groves
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Webster Groves AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Webster Groves AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. When will you be able to tell that your AC unit needs to be replaced? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Webster Groves AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Webster Groves – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Webster Groves. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Webster Groves AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.