AC Repair Company Allenton
Is your AC unit failing to keep your Allenton house cool and comfortable? Is the temperature in your Allenton home less reliable than Missouri weather? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Allenton home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. We're Weis Comfort Systems, the experienced and professional AC Repair Company in Allenton. We have over four decades of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we can take your underperforming unit and bring it back to speed quickly and efficiently and on a schedule that works perfectly for your daily needs. If you've decided that having a working and operable AC unit is important to the comfort of your Allenton home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Allenton. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Allenton
Air Conditioning Repairs are affordable and price friendly. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. Our AC Maintenance plans and repair services are scaleable to your Allenton home needs. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Allenton AC unit. Nothing is more expensive than replacing an entire unit, and that is exactly what can happen when an AC falls into disrepair because of a lack of attention and maintenance care. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Allenton:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Allenton
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Allenton residents. Malfunctioning AC units can make a Allenton home impossible to be comfortable in. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While some repairs will require the knowledge of an expert AC technician, there are some things you can do as preliminary checks for your AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. adjust the temperature until the unit kicks on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the housing of the AC unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – Depending upon where the thermostat is located, the AC unit may be recording the wrong temperature. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. If any of these are damaged or not properly insulated, then a loss of cooling can occur. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still won't come on, the compressor for the AC unit may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Allenton
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Allenton AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Allenton AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. But how can you tell if your unit isn't operating up to modern standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Allenton AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Allenton – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Allenton. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Allenton AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.