AC Repair Company Maryland Heights
Is your AC taking a vacation from keeping your Maryland Heights home cool and comfortable? Is the temperature in your Maryland Heights home less reliable than Missouri weather? Are you coming home from work and expecting a cool Maryland Heights home, but instead you're greeted with a whole-house sauna? As you may well be aware, your AC unit is in dire need of repair and maintenance. Call Weis Comfort Systems, the premier and timely AC Repair Company in Maryland Heights. Experience matters and we have more than 40 years of AC Repair and AC Installation experience, we'll take your under performing AC unit and make it run better than new. If you're ready to have a comfortable and cool Maryland Heights home, call the AC Repair Professionals in Maryland Heights. To reach our AC Repair Technicians, call us at one of our many locations:
AC Repair Costs – Air Conditioner Repair Company Maryland Heights
Air Conditioning Repairs are necessary and affordable. While many may assume that any type of repair or maintenance to an AC unit has to be expensive or laborsome, that is simply not true. Weis Comfort Systems offers affordable and scalable air conditioning pricing solutions for your Maryland Heights home so that your AC needs can be met and exceeded. We also offer seasonal maintenance plans for your Maryland Heights AC unit. If repairs and maintenance are not completed regularly, an AC unit can completely break, and then a costly new unit will be needed. We can keep the replacement at bay by providing needed AC maintenance/repair. Here are some of the competitive pricing options we offer for AC repair in Maryland Heights:
Commitment to Exceptional Service – AC Repair Company in Maryland Heights
We take great pride in offering air conditioning repair services to Maryland Heights residents. We know that when the AC isn't working as it should it affects the whole house, and makes it hard to get comfortable. We don't want you to have to needlessly suffer because of a faulty or broken AC system, and we are dedicated to returning your house to the comfortable oasis that it naturally is.
How to Repair an AC Unit – How to Reduce AC Electrical Costs
While most AC repairs will require the knowledge of an AC technician, there are a few do-it-yourself techniques you can try to optimize the performance of your Maryland Heights AC unit. Here are few of the common repair and maintenance fixes we suggest to keep your AC unit running at maximum capacity:
- AC Unit won't Turn On – Check the temperature settings. If it is too high, lower the temperature until the unit turns on. If after adjusting the temperature and the unit still doesn't come on, check the breaker that the unit uses.
- AC airflow is Low – Check the filters. Dirty or clogged filters can reduce airflow and quality. Cleaning or buying new filters can remedy this.
- AC Unit makes Noises – Check the screws and housings of the unit. If any nuts, bolts, or screws are loose, tighten them to the appropriate levels. Also, check to ensure that nothing has fallen into the interior of the unit that could be affecting the fan.
- AC Unit Turns off too Early, or too Late – If the thermostat is located in an unideal area, this can lead to issues with the AC. This is going to require moving the thermostat to a location where it will make an accurate and correct recording.
- AC Unit air isn't coming out Cold – The cold air that an AC unit makes is dependent upon the refrigerant lines, the cooling liquid, and the insulation of the lines that control the cooling. Any of these three not being in optimal conditions can lead to issues with the AC units. Make sure that all relevant areas are insulated, and that the AC unit has the correct amount of cooling liquid in it.
- AC Unit won't Operate at All – If an AC unit fails to come on, after making adjustments and corrections, the compressor may be broken. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this issue is to purchase a new compressor.
When should I replace my AC unit – AC Repair Company Maryland Heights
AC Service and Maintenance plans can ensure that your Maryland Heights AC unit is working well past its manufacturers original warranty date. Eventually, your Maryland Heights AC unit may be too expensive to repair and will need to be replaced. How do you know if your AC unit isn't keeping pace with modern AC unit standards? The SEER Rating is a tool used to measure how efficient a Maryland Heights AC unit is. The higher the SEER Rating, the more efficient the unit is in terms of cost. If your older unit has a low SEER Rating, it may be costing you more per year than the installation of a new unit would cost.
Air Conditioning Repair Company Maryland Heights – Weis Comfort System can help
Do you need an AC Repair Company in Maryland Heights. Is your AC unit not working properly? Call our Maryland Heights AC repair technicians now to get your home back to a comfortable level. Follow this link to schedule our services.