Air Conditioning Repair Affton, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Affton, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Affton, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Affton, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Affton, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Affton, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Affton, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Affton, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will give you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Affton today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Affton homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating and Cooling
Weis' air conditioner repair experts in Affton, MO, know how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide top-notch air conditioning repair and maintenance.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Affton, MO, today for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's essential for your wallet to take care of your home or business' HVAC systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Affton, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Affton, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Affton customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There are a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Affton, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Affton air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Read more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Affton HVAC contractor of choice:
Loyalty & Service
A leading Affton AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the value of quality service. We want to provide the best in the business including certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
Commitment to Safety
We rely on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Affton, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in Affton, MO, now.