Air Conditioning Repair Allenton, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Allenton, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Allenton, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Allenton, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Allenton, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Allenton, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Allenton, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Allenton, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems can provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Allenton right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Allenton homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating Repair
Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Allenton, MO, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide grade-A AC maintenance and repair.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Allenton, MO, today for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to take care of your business or home's heating and air conditioning systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Allenton, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service today for more information about our Allenton, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Allenton homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There's a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Allenton, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Allenton air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Allenton HVAC company of choice:
Dedicated to Service
A leading Allenton AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the value of quality service. We want to provide the best we can including certified HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
Commitment to Safety
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our company.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Allenton, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Allenton, MO, now.