Air Conditioning Repair Ames, IL. Spring or summer, our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Ames, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our services.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Ames, IL, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Ames, IL Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Ames, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Ames, IL, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Ames, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Ames, IL
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Ames now. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Ames homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
Our AC repair experts in Ames, IL, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide top-notch air conditioner maintenance and repair.
Feel free to request air conditioning repair in Ames, IL, now for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is important for your wallet to take care of your home or business' heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Ames, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for more information about our Ames, IL, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Ames homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are various things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Ames, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is essential. The expert Ames air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their quality in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to make sure Weis is your Ames HVAC contractor of choice:
A leading Ames AC repair company, Weis Comfort Systems knows the importance of quality service. We strive to provide the best we can such as well-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
Weis relies on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our company.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Ames, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Ames, IL, now.