Air Conditioning Repair Arnold, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified heating and cooling technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Arnold, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Arnold, MO, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Arnold, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Arnold, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Arnold, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Arnold, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Arnold, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We will give you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Arnold right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Arnold homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating Repair
Weis' AC repair experts in Arnold, MO, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide grade-A air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Arnold, MO, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to maintain your home or business' HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Arnold, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for more information about our Arnold, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to make sure their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Arnold customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There are a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Arnold, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Arnold air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their work ethic over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Arnold HVAC company of choice:
A leading Arnold AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best we can including well-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
Weis relies on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Arnold, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Arnold, MO, now.