Air Conditioning Repair Caseyville, IL. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Caseyville, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Caseyville, IL, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Caseyville, IL Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Caseyville, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Caseyville, IL, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Caseyville, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Caseyville, IL
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems can give you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Caseyville right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Caseyville home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
Our air conditioner repair experts in Caseyville, IL, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide top-notch air conditioner maintenance and repair.
Feel free to request air conditioning repair in Caseyville, IL, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to maintain your home or business' HVAC systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Caseyville, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Caseyville, IL, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Caseyville homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There's a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Caseyville, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is essential. The expert Caseyville air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their dedication to service over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Read more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Caseyville HVAC company of choice:
A leading Caseyville AC repair company, Weis knows the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best we can including certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
We utilize state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our business.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Caseyville, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Caseyville, IL, now.