Air Conditioning Repair Cedar Hill, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified heating and cooling technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Cedar Hill, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Please request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Cedar Hill, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Cedar Hill, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Cedar Hill, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Cedar Hill, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Cedar Hill, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Cedar Hill, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. We can give you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Cedar Hill right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Cedar Hill homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
Our air conditioning repair technicians in Cedar Hill, MO, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide grade-A air conditioning repair and maintenance.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Cedar Hill, MO, now for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's important for your wallet to maintain your business or home's HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Cedar Hill, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it's our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service today for more information about our Cedar Hill, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Cedar Hill customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There are a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Cedar Hill, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is essential. The expert Cedar Hill air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their dedication to service over the years. You can trust us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Cedar Hill HVAC contractor of choice:
A leading Cedar Hill AC repair company, Weis knows the importance of quality service. We strive to provide the best we can including highly-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our company.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Cedar Hill, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Cedar Hill, MO, now.