Air Conditioning Repair Collinsville, IL. Spring or summer, our trained and certified air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Collinsville, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't wait to request service for a quote and more information about our services.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Collinsville, IL, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Collinsville, IL Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Collinsville, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Collinsville, IL, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Collinsville, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Collinsville, IL
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. We can provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Collinsville right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Collinsville home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
Weis' air conditioner repair technicians in Collinsville, IL, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide next-level air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Collinsville, IL, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to take care of your home or business' heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Collinsville, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis' team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it's our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for more information about our Collinsville, IL, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Collinsville homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There are a lot of things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Collinsville, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Collinsville air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their work ethic over the years. You can trust us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Read more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to ensure Weis is your Collinsville HVAC company of choice:
Dedicated to Service
A leading Collinsville AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the importance of quality service. We want to provide the best we can such as highly-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Collinsville, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Collinsville, IL, now.