Air Conditioning Repair Concord, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Concord, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't wait to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Concord, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Concord, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Concord, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Concord, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Concord, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Concord, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We will provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Concord right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Concord home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
Our air conditioning repair experts in Concord, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complex and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide next-level air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Concord, MO, today for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to take care of your home or business' HVAC systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Concord, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for additional information about our Concord, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working like it's supposed to.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Concord homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There are various things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Concord, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is essential. The expert Concord air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their dedication to service over the years. You can trust us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Concord HVAC company of choice:
Devoted to Service
A leading Concord AC repair contractor, Weis Comfort Systems understands the value of quality service. We hope to provide the best we can such as well-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
We rely on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Concord, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in Concord, MO, now.