Air Conditioning Repair Crystal City, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Crystal City, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Crystal City, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Crystal City, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Crystal City, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Crystal City, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Crystal City, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Crystal City, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to repair or install an AC system. We can give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Crystal City right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Crystal City homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Crystal City, MO, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complex and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide next-level air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Crystal City, MO, now for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's crucial for your wallet to take care of your home or business' HVAC systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Crystal City, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for more information about our Crystal City, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Crystal City homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There's a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Crystal City, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Crystal City air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Crystal City HVAC contractor of choice:
A leading Crystal City AC repair company, Weis understands the value of quality service. We strive to provide the best we can such as certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
Commitment to Safety
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Crystal City, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Crystal City, MO, now.