Air Conditioning Repair Eden, IL. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Eden, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't wait to contact us for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Eden, IL, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Eden, IL Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Eden, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Eden, IL, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Eden, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Eden, IL
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Eden today. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Eden home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
Our AC repair experts in Eden, IL, know how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complex and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide grade-A air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Eden, IL, today for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's crucial for your wallet to take care of your home or business' HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Eden, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it's our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for additional information about our Eden, IL, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Eden customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are various things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Eden, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Eden air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their dedication to service in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Eden HVAC contractor of choice:
Dedicated to Service
A leading Eden AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the value of quality service. We strive to provide the best in the business including certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
Commitment to Safety
Weis relies on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Eden, IL, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Eden, IL, now.