Air Conditioning Repair Evansville, IL. Spring or summer, our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Evansville, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Evansville, IL, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Evansville, IL Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Evansville, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Evansville, IL, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Evansville, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Evansville, IL
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems will provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Evansville right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Evansville home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a variety of different areas, including:
Our AC repair experts in Evansville, IL, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide next-level air conditioning repair and maintenance.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Evansville, IL, today for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to maintain your home or business' heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Evansville, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service today for additional information about our Evansville, IL, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Evansville customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Evansville, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Evansville air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their quality in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Evansville HVAC company of choice:
Devoted to Service
A leading Evansville AC repair company, Weis Comfort Systems knows the value of quality service. We want to provide the best we can such as certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
Commitment to Safety
We rely on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Evansville, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in Evansville, IL, now.