Air Conditioning Repair Fenton, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Fenton, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Fenton, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Fenton, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Fenton, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Fenton, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Fenton, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Fenton, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems will give you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Fenton right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Fenton home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a variety of different areas, including:
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating Repair
- HVAC Repair
Our air conditioning repair experts in Fenton, MO, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complex and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide top-notch air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Fenton, MO, now for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's important for your wallet to maintain your business or home's HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Fenton, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for more information about our Fenton, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Fenton homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There's a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Fenton, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Fenton air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their work ethic over the years. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Read more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Fenton HVAC company of choice:
Loyalty & Service
A leading Fenton AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling knows the value of quality service. We hope to provide the best in the business such as well-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe equipment, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
Commitment to Safety
Weis relies on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Fenton, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Fenton, MO, now.