Air Conditioning Repair Festus, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Festus, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Festus, MO, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Festus, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Festus, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Festus, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Festus, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Festus, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems can provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Festus now. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Festus home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a variety of different areas, including:
Our air conditioner repair experts in Festus, MO, know how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are compolex and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide next-level AC maintenance and repair.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Festus, MO, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It's essential for your wallet to take care of your business or home's heating and air conditioning systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Festus, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for more information about our Festus, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Festus customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are various things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Festus, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Festus air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their quality over the years. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to make sure Weis is your Festus HVAC contractor of choice:
Dedicated to Service
A leading Festus AC repair company, Weis understands the value of quality service. We want to provide the best in the business such as highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
We utilize state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Festus, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Festus, MO, now.